Friday 12 December 2008

SHORT FILM PREMIERE - BIG MISTAKE.

Hi


Today I am proud to present my new short film BIG MISTAKE.
It's a 5-minute drama, and for the first time, I'm premiering the film online.
Click here to go to my website and follow the link on the front page. I really hope you enjoy it!
Please do leave comments on what you thought, as feedback is an essential part of the process, and I really value it.
In the coming weeks I hope to give an insight into the development of this film, from concept to final edit, which I hope will be useful to anyone who is interested in the process of film-making. It's a real advertisement for the importance of development.

UPDATE: HIGH-DEFINITION VERSION ON-LINE: BIG MISTAKE HD

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I really like it. It looks amazing and the actors are excellent. The writing and directing is magnificent, too (likewise the script editing, of course). Hope you get a good reaction - I'm sure you will xx

Anonymous said...

The logline on the HD version gives it away! Otherwise, top work, well done.

Dan Turner said...

The offending log line has been destroyed.
I hope it did not spoil it too much!

Anonymous said...

I liked it very much. If that is of any consequence ;o)

B

Dan Turner said...

It is of much consequence Mr/Mrs Anoymous.