Wednesday 1 August 2012

Thank you

This blog is slightly different to the norm for me.
I wanted to take a moment to thank all my friends who have supported/encouraged/protected and generally been lovely over the last few weeks.

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride with some very scary bits and I feel very lucky and blessed to have some truly brilliant people, both close and across the Internet.

I've been skeptical in the past of things like social networking sites like Twitter but through those places I've met some extraordinary people who are both very cool and very kind too.

I'd love to do a roll call of those people both near and far, but fear I may forget someone. Suffice to say... Thank you to everyone who helped. I hope I can do the same for you whenever you need me.

Dan. Xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: