Saturday 12 February 2011

It's coming...




Only a few weeks to go before Stormhouse is fully completed.
Meantime, our sales team at AV Pictures are screening a version of the film to buyers at the Berlin film Market. It's all very exciting stuff.

The film is looking and sounding terrific, with the visual effects taking the film to a whole other level. I don't think any of us expected it to reach the heights it has.
The most satisfying part of it all is that I can sit back and let the film speak for itself and not try and flog something I don't believe in.

I set out to make a scary film, just like the horror films I grew up loving.
I'm happy to say the whole team have helped me achieve exactly that.

Can't wait for people to see it!

2 comments:

Glenn Upsall said...

Hey Dan,

Great news about STORMHOUSE. It sounds like something I'd be more than happy to pay and see!! When will it be available???

I've been out the writing loop for the last 2 years. Lots of changes to the 'personal' life!!

Anyway, I'm back.....and writing again.

Chat soon, matey.

Dan said...

Hey Glenn.

wondered where you'd got to.
Lots of Stormhouse news coming.