Saturday 25 October 2008

We interrupt this eighties-fest to bring you an update...

Allow me, if you will, to update you on my current film/TV related doings.
It's only a small update and won't take too much of your valuable time, I promise.

First. I am pleased to announce that I will be shooting a new short film in early November called BIG MISTAKE.
It's a 4 minute piece of drama hinged around a killer punchline. No funny stuff this time, like FX or weirdness. Should be interesting.
I've got a group of very talented young actors to work with, which is very inspiring.
It will be going back to my roots to do a powerful drama piece, which is all about character and with no trickery to hide behind!

Also, we have kicked off our comedy project, which saw it's first writers meeting this week. Fascinating to throw different personalities together into the pot. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Blood Red Sky is about to go through a brand new draft, which will take it closer to becoming as great as I believe it to be. It's very very close to being a really wonderful horror film, and I feel uber-confident it will get made next year.

No comments: